Thursday, October 31, 2013

Davidoff Cool Water Woman Sea Rose


DAVIDOFF Cool Water Women Sea Rose was a perfume EAU DE TOILETTE I have bought just now.....


It smells nice and full of love...It was my another lover in my perfume family.
I love this perfume so much....^.^





I went Mahkota Parade just now to buy my sport shoes. I hv walk about half an hour to find a sport shoes that suitable for me, it just hard to find...XO XO XO

After I finish looking for my shoes, then I start look around in PARKSON, then I passed by the Perfume sales counter. 
I hv shock by all the sets. It cost not very expensive I though. But actually the perfume itself was expensive, just because the other thinks pack in side the set was a gift. 
Lolzzzzz....get shock when I ask the girl about the price after I hv test so many of them.
Then I become very "paiseh" d...Really expensive leh....but..... I fall in love with this PERFUME. So, no choice, I hv decide to bring u back.


The other two smell available.

THE END.

No comments:

Post a Comment